Our goal is to help veterans in whatever capacity necessary so that you can succeed with your educational and career goals. This may include helping with admission to the school, navigating VA benefits, graduating, or finding employment opportunities.
To help ensure your success, here are some of the services offered by our department:
- Assistance with submission of VA Education Benefits.
- On-campus liaison with the VA and NNU departments who assist veterans as they navigate the university system.
- Guidance regarding educational benefits eligibility and assistance with VA/NNU forms submission.
- Programs and services that support student veterans with PTSD, TBI, and other war related injuries; also help veterans obtain on-campus services through Students with Disabilities Services.
- Conduct events and programs that connect veterans and build relationships with campus and the community, including employment information sessions to connect veterans with employers.
Who to Contact
Robert Sanchez, Director of Veterans Services and School Certifying Official (SCO)
Nancy Ayers, Registrar and School Certifying Official (SCO)
If you plan to use Tuition Assistance, contact Terrie Bowen in the Business Office.
Photo chttps://veterans.nnu.edu/files/large/7551efadd505d6aourtesy of The U.S. Army.