Step 3: Submit VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and other documentation to NNU Veterans Services

Submit the following documents to the Northwest Nazarene University Veterans Services Office:

• Certificate of Eligibility (COE) specifically stating Northwest Nazarene University OR a copy of your electronically submitted VONAPP or paper VA applications.

• DD214 - To obtain a copy of a missing DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) send a request to Veterans Services Records.  All Paperwork should be submitted via email to your assigned Finance Counselor or NNU Veterans Services Advisor.

*Students should contact the Regional VA Office at -1-888-GI-Bill1 for additional questions on Educational Benefits or specific payment amounts