VA Work Study Program
The VA work-study program permits eligible students to perform services for VA in return for a monetary allowance equal to the prevailing Federal or State minimum wage, whichever is higher. VA work-study payments are non-taxable.
You may be eligible for the VA work-study allowance if you fall under the following programs:
1. Montgomery GI Bill®--Active Duty (38 U.S.C. Chapter 30)
2. REAP Participants Montgomery GI Bill®--Selected Reserve (10 U.S.C. Chapter 1606)
3. Post-Vietnam Era Veterans' Educational Assistance Program (38 U.S.C. Chapter 32)
4. Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (38 U.S.C. Chapter 35)
5. Eligible dependents under 38 U.S.C.
We are a VA approved work study facility and have work study opportunities available now.