Possible Services

Work-study services at educational institutions may include, but are not limited to, the following: Processing enrollment documents (NOTE: Work-study students may not sign an Enrollment Certification.) Assisting institutional officials in maintaining veterans' records Providing supportive assistance to the campus office of Veterans' Affairs Providing outreach services Veteran students who are assigned by the institution to perform outreach activities must be working under the supervision of a VA employee. Such supervision may be accomplished by a combination of personal and telephone contacts.

If the institution wishes to establish a VA outreach activity, the Veterans Services Officer at the regional office should be contacted prior to development of plans for an outreach program.